Senin, 24 April 2017

asthma treatment without steroids

asthma treatment without steroids

my name is tom kalm. i'm at the asthma andbreathing institute in albuquerque, new mexico. i've been receiving treatment; i think i'vehad four treatments of acupuncture and i've been using herbs to make tea, and i've beenfollowing the prescribed consumption of the tea appropriately. i've noticed that my asthma,my inflammation in my lungs and my bronchial passageways is substantially decreased. rightnow i'm not on advair, nor proventil, the two medicines that i take, and i can breathe,and i can breathe fine. i worked all weekend physically on memorial day. i believe thatthe treatment, even though i'm only approximately 1/3 of the way through it, has been an effectivemodality of treatment and increased my lung capacity. i do want to say that we have measuredmy lung capacity. it has increased. my blood

oxygen level increased with the first treatmentfrom 92% to 97%. i felt, while i was getting the treatment myself become alert. i feltlike my mental acuity was enhanced and increased. i believe that to be because of the increasedoxygen level and a number of other things: including better circulation. i recommendthe treatment it is effective and i can tell you that two months of my prescriptions, evenpurchasing them at costco pharmacy, the steroids are more than the entire first series of treatmentwith chinese herbs and acupuncture. with this treatment i believe that my baseline is goingto moved to a place where i don't have to worry about having asthma medicine or steroidsor a rescue inhaler with me. i will be able to be a like a normal person without asthma.that the problem with steroids. when you run

out, if you are some place where you can'tget your prescription refilled and you have asthma, and you have an acute episode, youhave a real problem. so this treatment is an economic bargain. it gives me a safetymargin. because i don't have to carry anything with me. thank you.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar